Hallo From Bekasi, Indonesia

luckykn

:hello:

Hi all members,  I am Lucky from Bekasi Indonesia, I am a newbie in husky, hope that i could learn from this forum all about Husky. here is my Ruby, our beloved 1,5 y/o Husky. :lovebone:

post-10914-0-59083500-1380172025_thumb.j

Me and Ruby 1

post-10914-0-52277000-1380172030_thumb.j

Me And Ruby 2

post-10914-0-06960200-1380172033.jpg

My Wife and Ruby

Dear all, Thank you for welcoming me in your pack, I know i am in the right forum and will learn a lot from the right pack.... ;)

Nix and Tony, is that a white Husky? I've never seen one before, they are so...so.... cute.... give my hug to them ok... :doglick:

Dear all, Thank you for welcoming me in your pack, I know i am in the right forum and will learn a lot from the right pack.... ;)

Nix and Tony, is that a white Husky? I've never seen one before, they are so...so.... cute.... give my hug to them ok... :doglick:

that's right they are white huskies , I'll make sure she gets that hug :-)

Skyla is pretty Nix... I'm gonna save her pict, hope one day I could get white huskies.... :lovebone:

By the way, I got a little problem with ruby, my new adopted husky, he refuse to eat, and its has been happening since he is brought to my house last Saturday. Yesterday he ate his food after not eating for 5 days, this morning he rejects the food again and don't want to eat. Can anybody help me? i am worried about him getting sick from lack of nutrition :confused:. Please help.... Thank you all

Skyla is pretty Nix... I'm gonna save her pict, hope one day I could get white huskies.... :lovebone:

By the way, I got a little problem with ruby, my new adopted husky, he refuse to eat, and its has been happening since he is brought to my house last Saturday. Yesterday he ate his food after not eating for 5 days, this morning he rejects the food again and don't want to eat. Can anybody help me? i am worried about him getting sick from lack of nutrition :confused:. Please help.... Thank you all

thank you :-)

Huskies can be funny creatures when it comes to food , a lot of factors can make them decide not to eat , it being too hot can put them off , them still settling in , or they're just not hungry , huskies generally don't need as much food as a 'normal' dog does so it could just be that he's not hungry right now , if he still isn't eating in a couple of days or if he starts acting lethargic or just not his usual self I'd get him checked out but for now try not to worry too much

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...