I Need Help With A Name!

musicjunky6

Its one of those names that looks great on paper but not when your running around 

this reminds me. I have a friend-of-a-friend called Yusak. And no, I won't suggest that as Bynx's new name LOL but I just wanna share another case of "a name that looks great on paper ONLY". It's a Catholic name meaning "God is our savior" or something like that, BUT you literally pronounce it you-suck. So there's no helping it... even if we don't mean to tease we will end up teasing him anyways! :shrug: I mean... what can you do LOL "morning, you suck!" :rofl: luckily not everyone speaks english but to a handful that do, it's literally the worst name ever

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

people could easily mispronounce that as slarti-fart-bast :P

anyways @musicjunky6 love to hear that Loki made it to the list :D voting for that one! 

Slartibartfast is an Iconic character in Douglas Adams' Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy.

He was most famous for designing all the crinkly bits around the norwegian fjiords  :P

thnx for all the suggestions everyone :)!! its been narrowed down to bynx-mikko-kato-loki.

Out of those I would vote for "Kato"!!! That was Bruce Lee's name in the Green Hornet!!! Most likely before yours and many others time on here! That would be a GREAT NAME!

Ciao,,,,Roberto

CAPO- b. 12.26.2010

how do you know these things?

Lol I read the books.

there are 5 books in the Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy trilogy :P