If I Said.....

Stranger

Holidays? As in Christmas or whatever you believe in?

My birthday - I was born on Christmas. 

(Of course, its always overshadowed by Christmas. Last year, my family forgot to buy me a cake or get me a card.  <_< )

Aw poor you, that sucks ! 

Christmas means money in our house LOL,  the MIL birthday is 20th, my mum's is the 26th, my daughter's is the 30th and my son's is the 3rd of January  AARRGGHH

I never understood why the Americans Refer to Christmas as "the Holidays"

I think I read that it's related to the many different religions there. As in some people get offended if they're not Christians but you ask them what they're gonna do for Christmas.

Holidays? Hmmm .... mine are at the end of December, hard work until then :eek:

what's "The holidays"? Christmas? That's still three months away :huskyfall: right in the middle of what I call "the hellish week" atm. Tasks, homework, tests, papers, researches... ARGH it never ends! I thought sophomore year is already tiring but senior year is much more challenging :( so.. yeah, haven't thought about holidays yet. But my dad has bought tickets to visit China this December. It's his dream to take us children to the land where our grandparents were born.