I Can't Be The Only One.

crazeediamonds

I take Kodi to doggy day care! He loves it, that's in a big warehouse where they can have a good run around, lots to play with etc. and they take them out on walks to, and to the beach. It costs a little bit, but I usually only take him once a week, he's shattered when he come home and always gets really excited when we're on our way there coz he knows the route!

They've been doing 'social' evenings too where you can go with your dog one night a week and stay there for an hour with other dogs and owners instead of leaving them.

It's a great place and is really useful for me!

Do you know if they have them around the country and how much they charge ?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one I go to don't have anymore around the country, but up here there's lots of them popping up all over the place! I would maybe try googling 'dog day care' or 'dog crèche'. For me, it's about £30 for 8 hours, which is about the going rate. Hopefully you'll have somewhere nearby.