Weird-But-Tasty Food Combination

mydiamond

Do you have any "weird" way of eating a certain food? If I go to McDonald's and order some fries, I always order an ice cream to go with it :P and yes, I do eat them together. I know it looks weird to other people but it tastes heavenly to me :lol: I also have a friend that eats bread and choc sprinkles with chili :shrug: I don't believe it even tastes good but he just eats it as if the chili is jam! 

Do you have any "weird" way of eating a certain food? If I go to McDonald's and order some fries, I always order an ice cream to go with it :P and yes, I do eat them together. I know it looks weird to other people but it tastes heavenly to me :lol: I also have a friend that eats bread and choc sprinkles with chili :shrug: I don't believe it even tastes good but he just eats it as if the chili is jam!

My sister always used to eat her McD's fries dipped in her apple pie!!! I like to eat my Big Macs layer by layer instead of whole :) but apart from that I don't have any weird food quirks :)

My sister always used to eat her McD's fries dipped in her apple pie!!! I like to eat my Big Macs layer by layer instead of whole :) but apart from that I don't have any weird food quirks :)

I always eat the fries first then the burger.

My son puts the fries into the burger !!!

I have a very odd habit that annoys the pants off of my friends.  Basically anything that comes separately I will pile together and eat it as one thing (for example I'll combine a whole meal into a sandwhich if I feel like it) but mostly I do the opposite.....anything that comes as a whole thing like a mcdonalds big mac, I will take apart and eat bit by bit.  First I take out the burger, then I put fries in the bun and eat that.  Then lastly, I'll eat the burger.  I have to do it that way, I dunno why but I just have to do it!!! 

Hmmm I like peanutbutter and banana sandwiches.... marmite, cheese and coleslaw sandwiches :o I also have enjoyed dipping Mcd's chips in milkshake (strawberry).

wondered if this would come up...my mother would put miracle whip dressing on one slice of bread...peanut butter on the other and then add the banana slices. I've tried it..it's is as wierd as it sounds but doesn't taste bad.

As I'm getting ready to head back up to Big Spring to have the cataract taken out of my left eye, I thought I'd leave you all with this piece of wisdom ...

FRIED TARANTULAS

Among the best-known delicacies in Cambodia are a-ping, or fried tarantulas. And the town that’s made a name for itself by producing the best quality a-ping is Skun, about 46 miles northeast of the country’s capital, Phnom Penh. Tourists and Cambodians flock to Skun every summer when the tarantulas are in season. (The fattest and most plentiful are found in the forest near the town.) Be sure to eat them like the locals: fried to kill the spider’s venom and then dipped in a mixture of garlic and salt. According to some Cambodians, fried tarantulas are tastier than American fast food.

Bon appetite!!!

I do that I do that...Big mac by layers :)

I like peanut butter and banana sandwiches

And also like eating crisps and chocolate bars together :)