All 3 Walk Differently Do Yours ?

Andy

Obviously this is for those who have multiple dogs.

All 3 of my dogs walk differently 

Darwin is a sniffer, He's backwards, forwards, side to side pulling and dragging to get to the next scent.

Echo sniffs a bit but mostly walks on loose leash, looking back at me to make sure I'm still there

Daughtry is a plodder, rarely sniffs, just head down pounding away

Bear pulls straight ahead or bounces up and down if she sees something. She also listens well to commands most of the time.

Ice stop/starts when he's pulling, he likes to stop so he can get more room to suddenly leap forwards and yank me off balance. He also loves to sniff everything and anything, same goes for peeing on things too.

Brooke just pulls gently and smiles the whole way round. No nonsense for her either, lol.

Sasha's a wanderer, when we go out on the desert to walk, she's all over the place.  I don't think we've gone the same path twice - whichever way the wind blows. She's also much more content to stay inside with me.

Avalanche doesn't walk anywhere - from a standstill, it's run to the next thing to see or smell or mark :) then he waits for us to catch up (he normally has the 100 ft lead while Sahsa's on a 15).

Yeah, mine all walk differently too.  

Yukon is always off to the side, sniffing and/or eating anything he can get to.   He also has to poop on every walk lol

Nikko is straight ahead on a mission

Kodiak is always looking for frogs and/or bugs to get 

This can change however if there is a bunny, squirrel, cat or other animal...then they all focus together and drag me along!

I don't have multiple dogs but, I'm going to reply anyways. :P

Suka is the type of dog that cuts you off, and moves to different parts of the sidewalk to smell things. He'll walk loose leash most of the time, until he suddenly wants to smell/pee on something, then he'll 'jerk'/'yank' and pull you towards the desired spot. Quite annoying, and dangerous in the winter when its icy.

He relies heavily on his nose and he smells everything - sometimes the same thing multiple times. 

Also single dog owner here but I've walked multiple dogs before, so...  :rolleyes:

Diamond is very obedient in walks. He keeps up with my pace, doesn't pull, easy to correct and ignores everything I ask him to ignore. Perfect dog to take out on a relaxing afternoon walk, really. Even my two-year old niece can walk him. But he's a total follower! In a group walk if one of the dogs pull and is allowed to do so, he will start pulling too :facepalm:

Crollie, a teenage husky I used to walk every afternoon, is certainly different. He's so full of energy and pulls like a train. I actually wrap his lead on my arm three or four times so that he won't wander too far. He just can't sit still even for a second  :lol: at about 8 months old Crollie found a home in Jakarta. He must be older and wiser now :) aww I wish his new owner would pay a visit one day.

Yess! Cloud's the wanderer, the 'oh hey whats this' and then tangles up the other two going to the opposite side. Yuki's the princess, she prances along without a care in the world, and Link is my steam-train who just digs his feet into the pavement with every step wanting to pull me along as fast as he can.

Diva- full speed sniffing here there and everywhere.

Leyka- not really a sniffer or a big puller just carries on. 

Jessie- not really a sniffer but feels the need to wonder all over the place.