Sarah

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't want to ask who's pants they are :eek:

Good luck, you are gonna have some very vocal Huskies at home :)

She's got proper big girl ones now from pets at home lol and some b1tch spray

they don't stop it but hopefully will deter - never the less they are all being watched like hawks

did u get the tablets too? The spray works best with the tablets I found it didn't really do much without them

IF they do, its just a simple jab, i'd be more worried about mating injuries than pups, but as long as you're around you will be fine, Grey and Keyu have got it on a couple of times even though he's done! She pesters him till he gets fed up with her and im sure he does it just to shut her up lol

IF they do, its just a simple jab, i'd be more worried about mating injuries than pups, but as long as you're around you will be fine, Grey and Keyu have got it on a couple of times even though he's done! She pesters him till he gets fed up with her and im sure he does it just to shut her up lol

that sid is my issue.

Size difference between aurora and storm even though hes been done concerns me hed hurt her.

Think she may be coming on soon so ill have tk watch mine like hawks. Hmm needthat eyeball sarah!