Another Dog Show Win :)

Frenchie

Hey everyone!

First of all sorry I havn't been posting for a few weeks, havn't been feeling very internet-y lol, even my facebook was neglected so its nothing personnal to you lot ;) lol

Anyway, I'm back up and posting now :)

Mishka has been well, she's still blowing her coat, heaviest blow we've had so far, can't seem to see the end of it!

I hadn't taken her to a show in 4 weeks because of how messy her coat looked but when I found out there was a big cdc show (53 classes!) 10 minutes walk from the house I couldn't resist lol :P

Well after a good hour of grooming before bed last night and this morning aswell as plucking the tuffs away all day she did look presentable, well enough so to win the biggest award there :P

She placed in every class we entered :o

She got:

5x 1st place

2x 2sd place

2x 3rd place

2x 4th place

Dog of the Day!

(Taken from all the 1st place winners of the day, both pedigree and novelty classes)

Posted Image

Sorry for the terrible quality and colour, its the only way the rosettes show up, but I spotted the photographer snap some nice shots of Mishka so I'll upload those when they are on the website! :D

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2