Hello! Bonjour!

Hannibal

Hello everybody!

I'm new here, so i thought i would create a thread to indroduce myself! :P

I live in Canada (french Canadian) and i was always interested in the breed since i was a kid. After years of research on the breed, i finally found a breeder that was meeting my liking. So, i made the move ahah! Can't wait to have him!!

I joined this forum, because i was looking for a place to discuss about that breed and learned some tips about how to train properly my husky, since it will be my first. I think i found the right place! :) Lots of good people here!

Here my little boy at 4 weeks old (I will have him at 8 weeks old):

post-10921-0-55015900-1380558742_thumb.j

Hi Kim, welcome to Husky-Owners.  My gosh, what a handsome little guy.  What's his name?  Or have you not decided yet?  By all means, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to post.  There are so many members that are willing and able to provide answers to help you out.

aww he's so cute :D Shadow is a very common name in the male husky world, along with "Diesel", "Nanook" and "Bear" :lol: popular name for a popular dog, but if you want something unique wait until he comes home and you can name him after his personality :) 

oh almost forgot: WELCOME to our big husky family :) never hesitate to post up questions and enjoy your stay! :D

Hi Kim, welcome to Husky Owners .... oh my word! What a little stunner he is! He's a good size for 4 weeks, isn't he?

Glad you have joined us, feel free to ask anything & everything before and after your little bundle of fun comes home to you. Keep the pictures & updates coming, we're all suckers for puppy photos! :rofl:

:welcomepack: what a little stunner he is :wub:

Naming your new fur kid is a big undertaking :) we had a list of 100+ names for both of ours that we managed to whittle down over the weeks before they came home :) sometimes you just look at that little fluff ball and a name just strikes you. Good luck.