What Is Your Dogs Favorite Human Treat?

CARRINGTON

His favourite human treat? That's a tough one, he has a lot of human food that he likes to eat.

I would have to say any kind of meat (raw or cooked) is his absolute favourite. But he also goes for pizza, pasta, any kind of dairy product (including icecream), bread, etc

My friend's parents grow them in their garden, and had TONS of them!  He would bring bags of like 15 at a time, and cut up one or two for them.  They LOVE em!

I also feed them string cheese, apples (without the core/seeds).  

I think Panda and Mason like anything to be honest haha. 

I would say Panda and mason love steak, i give those every now and then with their raw meals and its the first thing they eat out of the bowl. Panda loves pizza crust as well.

Anything I'm stoooooopid enough to leave out. !!! :eek:

Carrots

custard cremes.

Mine only get raw carrots and anything they manage to steal.( not much but they are very quick). Recently when I was out picking brambles(blackberries) Tanna was picking the ripe ones straight from the bushes, now when we are out on a walk Storm has started eating them too.

if i was to throw it into a top 5 id go for - 1-chicken (by a country mile) lol

2-carrots

3-salmon

4-cheese

5-pasta

Thats not to say he can quite happily destroy any 'human' food he can get his gums round, I'm sure its a case of my food is for me,your food?oh yeah thats for me too!!!, and in exchange i shall drop something be it bone, biscuit or toy at your feet till i'm done,but then know what? i want that back too! :doglaugh: