Im Tired!

Chula

And then my parents come for two weeks at thanksgiving!

But now a real rant. OH lets his alarm go off three times each morning. That means I wake up three times too! And his first alarm is 5:30 am. After struggling to fall asleep until 1 am, the last thing I want is to be abruptly awakened three times by an annoying cell phone alarm.

I nagged him about it this morning. I feel bad because he works a physical labor job (brick mason) and I know he's more tired than I am, but I don't understand the snooze button. If he didn't snooze he'd get 30 more minutes of good sleep.

I get up by 6:30 anyway without an alarm, but that extra hour kills me!

This morning was real bad!  I woke up with a terrible toothache at 3:45am and took some asprin and was able to go back to sleep 20 minutes later.  Then, at 5:30 the dogs have to wake me up by stepping on me! We usually wake up at 6am!!  I just said screw it and got up early :angry:

Now I feel like crap at work, hoping the day goes by quickly!

Toothaches are the worst! You have reminded me I need to go to the dentist though. I've been really bad about it. I have dental insurance, don't know why I don't keep on top of it. Oh yeah, I do. Because it hurts!  At least it's Wednesday! Week is almost half way over. 

This morning was real bad!  I woke up with a terrible toothache at 3:45am and took some asprin and was able to go back to sleep 20 minutes later.  Then, at 5:30 the dogs have to wake me up by stepping on me! We usually wake up at 6am!!  I just said screw it and got up early :angry:

Now I feel like crap at work, hoping the day goes by quickly!

Feels like it should be Thursday, but at last it's almost halfway over :mellow:

I HATE dentists!  I have a problem tooth I have been trying to get pulled but my insurance sucks and I can only go to 2 different dentists, and if I want to switch I have to inform the insurance and it takes a month before I can go.  My current one does not provide laughing gas and I must have that to get it pulled.  And they won't pull it anyway, and will force me to go to an oral surgeon. 

Toothaches are the worst! You have reminded me I need to go to the dentist though. I've been really bad about it. I have dental insurance, don't know why I don't keep on top of it. Oh yeah, I do. Because it hurts!  At least it's Wednesday! Week is almost half way over. 

This morning, not only did his alarm go off 3 times, he didn't even have a job to go to! So his crew all called one after another after another while we are laying in bed. I finally got so annoyed I got out of bed and slammed the door. Now extra tired.

Chula is outside eating things. I thought maybe she would cuddle, but her snack drive is too strong.