For All Those Not At Camp

Stormy

HOUSE PARTY AT SARAH AND MARCS  ;) ;)

(btw that is a joke im not being serious just incase anyone takes that seriously lol)

On a serious note what you all up to that aren't going camp? I am working tomorrow night :( but gonna watch a film with Louise when i get back :)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fun packed weekend- no kiddies, going to look at a dog, then young farmers ploughing match and party and recovering sunday woohoo  lol 

The camp is too far for me to get to, though would love to have gone. How/when is the live stream? I'm sure Harry would love to tune in and listen to lots of Huskies whooing.

Around 4pm your time, but may start a bit later. Just watch the forum announcements.

I'm off on a shopping spree tomorrow to get some bits and pieces for my wedding, some bridesmade prezys etc then Sunday a fun packed day of cleaning the pets out, maybe some gardening and a lovely long walk with Loki.