Hello From Australia

Hello everyone, my name is Aaron and I live in Melbourne with my girlfriend and 2 crazy Husky's Jasper, 34 months, and Mya who is 10 months old.

I will post up some more information and pictures later, but here is one of them both the second day we had Mya.

Posted Image

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Aaron, welocme to Husky Owners - it might be a little quiet right now as we have Husky Camp going on in the UK (you can keep up with their antics in the Camp Diary topic)

I love that photo - looks like Jasper has told Mya off & Mya is hanging her head in shame! :P:lol:  Beautiful furbies, please keep the pics coming

Thanks everyone!

I'm glad to see so many Huskies in the one place.

Some more information on my 2 crazies.

Jasper and Mya are brother and sister, born almost exactly 2 years apart (December 20, 2010 for Jasper, December 15, 2012 for Mya). Their parents are names are Diesel and Mya.

Jasper is very laid back, and would love nothing more than to sleep all day. He hates photo's, he is a very slow eater, and he hates cuddles, but dont even mention the word WALK around him or he loses his mind. He's not much into chasing balls. He hates water, he hates getting his feet wet, and hates walking on wet grass.

Mya is almost the opposite of Jasper. She is hypo. She loves photo's, she eats like a machine, she loves cuddles and giving kisses. She talks back when you ask her to do something. She loves chasing balls, she loves getting wet, dirty and muddy, and loves trying to eat the water as it comes out of the hose.

We were feeding them Hill's Science Diet, but are in the process of switching to Canidae, after spending a few months trying to find a better dog food, i narrowed it down to Canidae or Black Hawk (which is an Australian company), but chose Canidae after some tests and reading dog food analysis'.

They will be getting their bi-monthy bath and groom at 4pm (which they both hate) so they will be nice and fluffy and smell beautiful.

Here is a picture of them both about 3 months ago.

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...