Indi-Dog Contest

Jay

OK, I typically don't post stuff like this, but I am invested in this competition LOL!  We were in the lead, and other non-huskies are beating us at the last minute :(

We have less than 40 minutes to go, so if you don't mind following the link to vote for Nikko and Kodiak :)

http://bit.ly/1apVQFv

Still came in 3rd.  I don't know where that person came from!  It was between us and Tiffany, and we were always within 10 votes of each other, and the 3rd place was like 30-40 votes behind, as early as just 6 hours ago.  And then in the last few hours she must have gotten like 50+ votes all at once.

i've been trying to vote for your three through Fb but Safari somehow always broke down ("server not found") when I click the link :( and now the voting has ended! :huskyfall: I hate you Safari!

'Liv it finished yesterday !!!  :facepalm:

agreed, I can never win the 'like' ones. I was hoping for maybe 3rd for a voucher hehee for my police leads, but I wasn't even close I was done there with like 10 votes or something haha!

Same here! I even shared it everywhere I could think of and I didn't even hit twenty

I had every one of my friends, family and the Facebook husky groups voting every day LOL.  I am sure people unfriended me since I was spamming FB to vote for them LOL

I was in the lead by 8 on the day the contest ended and the 3rd place was about 40 votes behind.  Then I get home and someone must have had about 80 votes in a few hours surged ahead to 1st place :angry:

I had every one of my friends, family and the Facebook husky groups voting every day LOL. I am sure people unfriended me since I was spamming FB to vote for them LOL

I was in the lead by 8 on the day the contest ended and the 3rd place was about 40 votes behind. Then I get home and someone must have had about 80 votes in a few hours surged ahead to 1st place :angry:

yeah that happened to me in several competitions :( sure some cheat