Whining At Night

ZachAttack

haha Andy, I was just about to ask that!  

It depends on the age, if he is a little pup under 6 mos old or so he might have to potty, but if he already went some agree to let them cry it out.  If you go running to them and let them out everytime they cry and whine that's what they will do to get their way

haha Andy, I was just about to ask that!  

It depends on the age, if he is a little pup under 6 mos old or so he might have to potty, but if he already went some agree to let them cry it out.  If you go running to them and let them out everytime they cry and whine that's what they will do to get their way

<< laughing >> Don't they do that anyway??? :)

Ye I let him out before and he just laid doWn so didn't need to pee. He's 4 month old. He was settled and asleep outside of his crate and then I put him in it when I went to bed and the whining began

oh, the poor baby, you locked him up and left - at 4 months he should be good for most of the night, sorry baby, but whine away, daddy'll see you in the morning.

yeah...who am I kidding LOL.  Mine always get their way 

<< laughing >> Don't they do that anyway??? :)

oh, the poor baby, you locked him up and left - at 4 months he should be good for most of the night, sorry baby, but whine away, daddy'll see you in the morning.