Photoshop Help?

HuskyGuerl

Ok I want to have a logo to put on my photos that I take for my photography page but I cant figure out how to make one :( can someone help me! i want the logo to say FurpackPhotography and have an image of three huskies(like a clipart image) as i have three huskies (remember this is to place at the bottom or top of photos that i take)  THANKS!!

Ok I want to have a logo to put on my photos that I take for my photography page but I cant figure out how to make one :( can someone help me! i want the logo to say FurpackPhotography and have an image of three huskies(like a clipart image) as i have three huskies (remember this is to place at the bottom or top of photos that i take)  THANKS!!

Also have you got a few pictures of your pack?

It would be great to actually include them in it in some way

OK quick test.

This any good ??

post-1354-0-20963300-1381577713_thumb.pn

and what it would look like on a pic

(click on pic to make it bigger)

post-1354-0-57532900-1381577745_thumb.jp

I made one quick also if you're interested, it's saved as a brush in photoshop, so I believe you'd need to use photoshop in order to use it on your photos.

not on a photo

on a photo..you can make it any color

This is pretty awesome also!! Tough decision now! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Alrighty I downloaded photoshop CS5 but I have no idea how to use it!! lol i have been messing with it for the past three hours and have only got mad lol..How do I put the logo on the photo and change the logo color?

I made one quick also if you're interested, it's saved as a brush in photoshop, so I believe you'd need to use photoshop in order to use it on your photos.

not on a photo

w7f02e.jpg

on a photo..you can make it any color

Have a look at this article it has ways that might be easier for you to put a watermark on your pics

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/13-easy-and-free-ways-to-watermark-photos/

Alrighty I downloaded photoshop CS5 but I have no idea how to use it!! lol i have been messing with it for the past three hours and have only got mad lol..How do I put the logo on the photo and change the logo color?

I'll need to send it to you saved as a psd file, PM me either here on FB with your email and I'll send it to you. Hopefully it'll work lol, I just started messing with photoshop but I think I have brushes down lol

Careful with what 'clip art' you use for your logo. I see one of the submissions is actually the husky from the University of Connecticut (I'm sure it is because I'm wearing one of their shirts today - purchased of course for the husky!)

Some colleges, etc. can be quite upset if you use their logo for your own. You could be setting yourself up for a lawsuit.