Does Your Husky Do This?

kchesney8

When I sit on the floor with my legs crossed, he will back him bum up and sit in my lap.  Mind you he is almost 100lbs, but he still likes to sit in his mommy's lap.  When Tuff was a puppy he loved to be either in my lap or my moms.  I think it really helped my mom, I got Tuff shortly after my dad passed away very unexpectedly.  I had just moved back and was back living at my parents so it was quiet in the house.  The boys were off at college and I thought what better way to add life to the house than a bouncing husky puppy.  Every night when she would get home from work, Tuff would jump up in her lap and they would cuddle and play bite.  So now at nearly 100lbs and 2 years old my big baby still likes to sit in your lap.  Here is a pic from when he was a puppy playing in my moms lap....it's to die for.

260043_10150239456704660_4228170_n.jpg

268758_10150239456624660_3555633_n.jpg

Yep, mine does that as well, lol.

post-2355-0-15273000-1381514596_thumb.jp

I even once took a nap while she was lying on top of me. I was tired and wanted to take a nap but Dana already occupied the couch. I felt bad for getting her of the couch just so I can use it. So I lift her up, placed myself on the couch and put her back. It ended up with me lying on the couch with a husky on my belly, lying on her back as well. We both had a nice nap ;)

Neither of mine are cuddlers ... Sasha will occasionally hop on the couch or the bed and give me "Look where I am, daddy!" and while I've never chased her off as soon as I come toward her she's back on the floor again. 

While Avalanche will "come up" (his paws on my arm) they both seem more content when all four are on the floor. 

He sleeps on the floor beside me, she's always in the same room but seldom close.  I guess it works out, I'm independent so I guess it's normal to expect them to be as well.

Jelly doesn't cuddle either x_o.

I can try with all my might to get her to lay on me on the couch but she jumps right off :< .

I would think she would like to be on me :< .

Tuff doesn't like to let people know he likes to cuddle.  When we go to bed he will lay across me and put his head up to my lips so I will give him kisses, then he will get his paw/leg message and try to prolong it as long as possible.