Introducing Blue

Leyka&Diva

Ok so im not a newbie but wanted to introduce my new boy Blue. He's 5 years old and came to live with us today, he's settling in very well and the girls love him. There has been a bit of noise but no aggression at all so so far so good :) 

post-5861-0-64997700-1381673916_thumb.jp

post-5861-0-66870800-1381673929_thumb.jp

Welcome to the family! Sure is a good looking pack you've got there.

Thank you. 

H e seems happy enough not look back from walkies in the rain all the dogs are snoozing apart from Leyka who seems under the weather xx 

Thank you turns out he's a husky malamute cross but love him no difference to us but it does explain why he's a big boy  lol 

I'm going to try but to be honest im a bit up and down at the minute as the other half is going away to work for 6 months tomorrow so its kind of a see how i feel situation :) definatly going to try though. and yes it will probably be him and diva as can only fit two in the car lol xx

6 months :( ouch x

I know but its better money in New zealand  doing farming and its only 6 months hopefully it will fly by if not i'm got everyone on here to keep me company lol xx