Back To 16 Furry Legs Tomorrow

Val (Zebedee)

And I don't mean 2 tarantulas are coming! **shudders**

We are getting another foster boy, not seen him yet - all I know is he is black & white, 6 yrs old and called Koda (or Kodah, not sure) .... let's see how long this lad is with us.

I'll post pics when he has settled in with my tribe tomorrow - so excited :D I love having foster dogs in

Well Kody landed at around 11am today, he's a little smaller than Kaviq and was extremely quiet and introverted for the first hour but I left him to mooch around on his own but he is fitting in straight away. He has slight fear aggression and happily shares other water bowls but not his own lol but that's easy to work with

He is a bit camera shy :(  and we re starting to have some issues so a camera in the mush is not a good idea right now. I'll see what I can get as he is rather sweet, the first brown-eyed husky we've had in and I must admit it's rather strange not having at least 1 blue eye looking at you :lol: