Mirror Mirror On The Wall...

mydiamond

... Who is the fairest of all? 

Diamond, of course! LOL :D

so my house's expansion process is now 90% finished. The new area is fully functioning except for the pool... that might need two or three more months  :mellow: anyways, I have a huge mirror that goes from floor to ceiling in my "new house area" now and I decided to do a little experiment and bring Dime over there :P he was on a short lead because I'm afraid he'd dive into the reflection head first (and knowing him that is entirely possible)... and gee I'm glad he was on lead LOL. The moment he sees the mirror, his whole body froze. His ears perked up and his eyes locked on the "other husky" standing before him. He's still behaving so I start to take small steps towards the mirror. Few steps later Dime jumped up trying to greet the "equally excited other husky"  :lol: I don't want him to break the mirror LOL so I turned around trying to walk away but he stopped dead refusing to walk anywhere! His nails start making screeching noises because he's trying so hard to stay :lol: "no mama what are you doing? I haven't said hello to that husky yet! Oh look his mama is also dragging him away. Wait! Let us be friends!!"  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: eventually I have to pick him up LOL even then he looked back to the mirror, much like Kiara and Kovu in Lion King 2 when their dads separate them  :rolleyes:

I never knew Dime doesn't recognize his own reflection LOL I used to take him in front of a (much) smaller mirror but he didn't react. I thought with me also being on the reflection he'd realize it's just his own self but nope he totally got tricked :rofl: I wonder if I can let him off-lead in that mirror area... if I can I'd definitely bring a video camera LOL