Thought I'd Pop In

LittleLuka

hey all! haven't been around much just thought i'd update everyone what i was up to. I still have 5 dogs at my house.... lol yes i am aware i am a lunatic. Zoey is having a home visit soon so fingers crossed it goes well and she gets adopted! Tahoe is doing well, him and Luka play constantly and Knox is like always the sweetest.

I'm still running most days with Luka and Tahoe, which they love and life is going pretty well for me. Still dieting and losing weight. Also, made a change and dyed my hair. haha trying to be all fancy. I can't wait to be back in the UK though. :) hope all of you are doing well too!

Luka and Tahoe Cuddling

post-7406-0-36035500-1381850595.png

My precious Knox

post-7406-0-56499500-1381850628.png

Me and my good friend Tim

post-7406-0-81445300-1381850699_thumb.jp

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL! 

Yeah I am getting too old to do that haha.

I went out a month ago and got wasted and didn't get home until after 3.  The whole next day I could not move! 

never only weak people vomit. lol i just feel like death for the whole next day lol

:doglaugh:

No, I just can't party like I used to LOL.  I can drink beer like there is no tomorrow, and handle a few glasses of wine, but shots will do me in every time LOL 

break out the fireballllll! wooop wooop!

no seriously though, hangovers for me have gotten worse just in the past 2 years.... ugh it only get worse from now on i imagine