Julius K9 Owners

Dave

Was looking through eBay.. as you do, and came across these:

Link Here

FLASHING SAFETY *JULIUS K9* VELCRO STICKERS

post-2303-0-68518000-1381860536.jpg

Keep your dog safe and visible at night or on those dark mornings when out for walks. These flashing safety velcro stickers simply attach to your dogs harness (replacing the 'speaking' stickers) and are highly visible from upto 500m away making your dog more visible to others and yourself.

I haven't got these myself so I cannot say for their quality etc. but seems like a cracking idea

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just looking online at the bike light idea and came across these.... £2.29 a pair with free postage... should be able to cable tie them on...

post-2303-0-77743500-1381871273.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-Bike-Bicycle-Cycle-Cycling-Tyre-Wheel-Spoke-LED-Blue-Light-Lamp-3-Modes-/231050831006?pt=UK_SportGoods_CyclAcces_RL&hash=item35cbb3e49e

I'm going to keep looking anyway so will let you know if I find anything else

Becarwful you dont dazzel drivers

Yeah they are meant for bikes so they'll be fine, plus the way they are going on the harness the white lights will be pointing at the ground and lighting the floor and his side not pointing outwards at anyone.

Once they turn up I'll try and take some pics of do a little video so you can all see :)

That is what I use...