Husky Breeders

Mkmattyk

Can anyone recommend any breeders so i can research them/ grill them with my questions

Sorry We don't discuss breeders on this Forum.

Forum Rules

We can't recommend breeders as we get the comeback if anything goes wrong and don't advertise animals for sale - i know this isn't directly but i hope you understand :)

I would look on the kennel Club though - and do some research via there, this has the listing of all registered breeders - not all of these will be "good" ones though a puppy farmer can register but there will be signs you'll see when you look into them, not letting you see documents, both parents, bad "reviews" on line etc 

I hope that helps a little bit x

Sorry guys must have not seen that rule, truley sorry once again

Not a problem, As a forum a lot of us think along the lines

There are so many Huskies in Rescues that we would like to see people

thinking of rescuiing first, then Puppies second.

just a little reminder: it's hard to find a genuine breeder nowadays. Especially with a popular, "cute" breed that everyone wants like huskies. I'd say think rescue first then breeders next (echoing what Andy said) but if rescuing is not an option, just make sure you really know what kind of person your chosen breeder is. True breeders don't let "just anyone" purchase from them. Instead of grinding them with questions they might grind you with questions :)

I would just like to echo what others have said...please try rescuing one first. If that does not work out, then you can find a reputable breeder.

Just another tip, reputable breeders often have waiting lists and do not 'breed on demand'. Good luck, and if you have anymore questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :)