Does Your Husky Have A Middle Name?

kchesney8

I have flexible secondary names for my three which are interchangeable.

Oi!!. . . No. . . Droppit and . . . you dumbassDawg

I think Dime's middle name is "NO!!" LOL

EDIT: in all seriousness, Diamond's kennel name is Diamond von Disney. When I first received his papers I laughed at how comical his name is and how comical HE is :P since then, when he's in trouble, I use his "full name" to call him 

"Diamond von Disney!! How many times do I have to tell you to come?? Come RIGHT now!"  :rolleyes:

Right now I think Aspen believes her name is Aspen No, or Aspen Down.  LOL....this girl is in everything.  Plus she's like a kangaroo.  Go to fill my glass with ice, and she jumps up knocks the cup out of the way so the ice will fall out.  Why?? cause she thinks ice is the greatest toy EVER!  Tuff's nickname is Doodles.  I don't know why but I have called him that since he was born. Now that I think about it I might nickname Aspen Roo.  lol

My dad calls her Chula Mae. I call her "Little Puppy Chu Chu", and that's the song I sing her as we take walks "Little puppy chu chu, walking through the forest, scooping up the cat poop and nomming it in her mouth". 

But she's also known as ChulaNO! :)

Edited by Chula

My dad calls her Chula Mae. I call her "Little Puppy Chu Chu", and that's the song I sing her as we take walks "Little puppy chu chu, walking through the forest, scooping up the cat poop and nomming it in her mouth". 

But she's also known as ChulaNO! :)

ha ha ha, am I right in thinking you 've adapted the kids story of "little rabbit foo foo" ?  ha ha ha.