Help - ideas needed

Sarah

Ok, there's currently a hirearchy of user titles e.g Senior member, Junior Member, Valued Member etc, that we want to change to be more suited to our "husky environment"

The 'rankings' change the more posts you make so I want to get some ideas together for new ones e.g Puppy

Please throw your ideas on here and when we've got a good bunch, i will start changing them

Thanks

x:biggthumpup:

sounds great... so sarah would be known as the "TOPBITCH" ...... mmmmmmmmm don't think that's her at all, she's much too nice and helpful for that

Top lady?

I've not been called a lady for a while - thank you Richard, didn't know you had a nice side lol ;)

sounds great... so sarah would be known as the "TOPBITCH" ...... mmmmmmmmm don't think that's her at all, she's much too nice and helpful for that

Top lady?

no what i said was sarah known as "TOP BITCH" mmmmmmmmmm i think that could work..

go on try it again Women ... i bloody dare you LOL (don't dare me Richard lol....i'm here lol)

hmm let me think.........

Puppy

Junior

Adult

for the first 3 rankings and then ater that, give each ranking a dog status, like:

Food finder

Puppy sitter

Guard dog

Watch dog

Rescue dog

Therapy dog

etc....

Then I think Admin should be Pack Leaders or Alpha Male and Alpha Female

Moderators could be "The Wise ones"

• 1 month later...

Just had an idea that popped into my head this morning whilst walking my boys that after someone has been a member for a few months or so and you all now what we are like, you could give each member a nickname that best describes them (i.e. Richard is most picked on moderator).

What do you think?