Ninja Husky Attack

winterchillz

So, I was at work the other day I had to put Ares on the chain so that my grandma can clean up the backyard a little bit. My friend was just going outside when he was that Ares is not in his house! He panicked and thought that he probably managed to break the chain (again) and run away, however the truth is much different... watch how a vicious husky ninja attacks a helpless man ...

PS: Excuse how dirty our backyard it, Ares is taking a good care of it :eek:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yn9e40us58wblgr/Video0003.3gp

Haha, thanks everyone, he seems to like this spot in the bushes as he's spending quite some time there lately. My mum and sister came back home last night without telling me and they didn't manage to break through Ares as he went completely nuts howling and jumping around. I can tell he missed them :P

Ares says big thank woo and sends you plenty of husky cuddles and kisses!

Haha, thanks everyone, he seems to like this spot in the bushes as he's spending quite some time there lately. My mum and sister came back home last night without telling me and they didn't manage to break through Ares as he went completely nuts howling and jumping around. I can tell he missed them :P

Ares says big thank woo and sends you plenty of husky cuddles and kisses!

he is awsome had to come and watch it again this morning