Should I ?

Husky-gunner

ok so me and my mrs have been together for 13 years now i have been costing it all up and think if we had a small ish wedding as we are both not into the all singing and dancing wedding thing we can now afford to go ahead with it please if you see or meet my mrs dont say anything about this post as she has no idea i have been looking into this yet so should we ? mite need a big venue for the do after though because if we do you are all invited this would also not be till early next year and we would use husky camp as our honeymoon and yea i know that is a great idea

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a fantastic idea, very romantic :-D

my hubby and I married 8 years ago and didn't want a big do either, to us getting married was our commitment to each other and not pleasing other people! We went to York with our children and married without telling anyone, our witnesses were strangers! We had a great few days together and before returning home we posted invites to a celebration party a few weeks later (there was no way I was missing out on a party) it was a great time and every year since we have returned to.York to celebrate, Abbie our youngest won't let us not visit as its a 'family tradition' :-D

Getting married really was the icing on the cake for us x

Sounds like a fantastic idea, very romantic :-D

my hubby and I married 8 years ago and didn't want a big do either, to us getting married was our commitment to each other and not pleasing other people! We went to York with our children and married without telling anyone, our witnesses were strangers! We had a great few days together and before returning home we posted invites to a celebration party a few weeks later (there was no way I was missing out on a party) it was a great time and every year since we have returned to.York to celebrate, Abbie our youngest won't let us not visit as its a 'family tradition' :-D

Getting married really was the icing on the cake for us x

fantastic so i guess i can count you in for the party then?

Sounds like a great idea to me...

when Di & I got married we did not wanted it big and stuff so the reception was in a pub and as presents we asked everybody to pay for their own food (we paid for the drinks) we did not want presents because we had everything already and did not wanted to end up with 3 or more toasters....

Go for it - why wait. Me and my fella have also been together 13 years this year, we are finally getting wed next week we booked it 2& 1/2 week ago -a very quick do - in fact we are getting wed on our anniversary. Not long to go now. EeeekG

Go for it - why wait. Me and my fella have also been together 13 years this year, we are finally getting wed next week we booked it 2& 1/2 week ago -a very quick do - in fact we are getting wed on our anniversary. Not long to go now. EeeekG

ohh congrats! xx