Wish Me Luck Lol

Sarah

Kimba is at the vet's in just over an hour for his booster - he hates the vets :(  I don't know why though because he's only ever been for a booster and ear drops when he's had an ear infection

He threw up in the waiting room last time poor baby :( When we're in the consulting room he cowers and the vet is great with him, she gives him treats but he spits them out 

I always saw that as normal behaviour lol my previous dogs sherry and daisy were both like that. These 2 however love the vets. Charlie is through thedoor before we out the car and solo very relaxed lol. Charlie is odd as he has had 2 major ops on his little leg and had too stay over night but he loves them

I've heard dogs don't like the vets because it smells like death.  No idea if it's true or not but both of mine were fine there until the vets started to prod and poke them, now Bear will literally refuse to enter the room.  I pulled so hard on the lead the other day to get her in the vets that her harness slid over the top of her head.  Not a great start.  :(