What Do You Have Husky?

HuskyGuerl

About 14 husky Teddies , a husky hot water bottle , husky paperweight , husky backpack husky dream catcher (has blaze n skyla on) and husky Iditarod monopoly I have husky for dummies book , how to train your husky book , and I know it's not huskies but have 2 wolf teddies , 2 wolf ornaments and 2 wolf 3d type pictures

Er, aside from the constant fur additions? Lol. Ok, have multiple furry friends, a scarf, few t shirts, car sticker, kids books on mushing and stuff, tons iof dvds, and am eyeing up some cushions in tk maxx (shop round the road)

Teddies, car stickers, tax disc holder, air freshner for the car, hat, key holder and  calenders. seen some lovely husky cushions and christmas decoration that im going to get too lol   

Hidden

I think the list of what I have that isn't husky related would be shorter- the big items are I have a few pieces of Siberian/Sledding art, a couple 'welcome' signs, a Husky x-ing and Siberians playing signs on the kennel, a bunch of stuffed huskies, a tattoo, and a couple coffee mugs- that I can think of off the top of my head.

lol nice answer Louise :) i really want a car sticker. Where did everyone get one?

Calender, T-shirt, stuffed animal, figurine, three car magnets. As for my magnets, I got mine at pet fairs one was the Dog Bowl and the other was the Pool Event and they had booths with tons of magnets and I found huskies. Check around online amazon and stuff I'm sure you could find one you like!