First Husky Walk!!!!

Elyse

So, the our first husky walk was a success! There were 3 other huskies (besides Suka). We went along some trails in the woods, then walked along the nearby beach. It was really fun, and I haven't seen Suka that happy in ages!

While we were walking, I was told that Suka has a very nice disposition and he looks purebred to her (she used to breed them, now she just races). 

And now, a few pictures...

xdbhxk.jpg

^ Walking along the trail. Suka's not in this picture, we were hanging behind as I didn't have a flexi. Note to self: must get a flexi! Any suggestions?

2lk2pw3.jpg

Group picture on the beach! Suka and I are on the far right - the sun was in my eyes!

That looks like it was a good walk; had to laugh at the (pack and) belt the person on the left has on - they look like they're packed up and ready to go ....

Reminds me of myself on our hikes lolol gotta be ready for any situation!!

Great pics Elyse!! :D

Thanks you two! :)

That looks like it was a good walk; had to laugh at the (pack and) belt the person on the left has on - they look like they're packed up and ready to go ....

Yeah, lol. She was the breeder/racer I was talking about. She has about 6 other Sibes, but only brought one out today. 

Looking back, I figure Suka behaved himself (and he was so happy) because he was the only male dog there! haha

Glad you had a good walk.

As for the pack I'm the same always take a bowl and large bottle of water for the pooches.

i always look like that!

Walking belt and backpack with essentials in.