Hi From Hayley And Queenie

ponddipper

Hi Everyone :)

Just wanted to introduce myself and my little one Queenie.

It was lovely to join some of you at the meet up walking down the Blackpool Illuminations, and cant wait to come 

to more. 

Queenie is 10 months old and the apple of my eye, she is full of love, she is very funny and also a little rebellious (but we are working on that)

she loves the water, loves chasing birds and hates getting up in the morning for her early walk ha.

Anyway thanks for reading and hope to speak to you all soon.

Hayley and Queenie x

hi welcome to husky owners it was great to see you at the lights walk so thanks for coming to that and you are more than welcome to come and join in the fun at many many more if there is anything at all you are struggling with around the forum feel free to ask we are all here to help in any way we can also dont forget we have husky camp too that would be great to see you there .........and dont forget we love pics

• 3 weeks later...