Hello From Dan & Luna

danthevanman

Hello everyone :wave:

I've been luring in the shadows for a few months, reading up on everything husky in preparation for the new arrival.

So on sunday we picked up our 1st dog, but we've had family pets before and I've had a few years experience with a Samyoed before.

I know everybody says don't get a husky as a 1st dog but I just love them and believe if your willing to put in the effort there won't be any problems.

anyway here's LUNA

on the way home

IMAG0739_zps516b1f3e.jpg

IMAG0741_zps7fac23b2.jpg

IMAG0803_zps1e33af32.jpg

IMAG0762_zps1c8fc1f6.jpg

Wanting to take herself for a walk :wub:

IMAG0829_zpse8686553.jpg

Thanks for looking

Dan

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome.

they really are different, so. . .

If you have any questions just shout up in the relevant department and we'll soon put you on the right track :up:

post-1354-0-39545700-1376256046.jpeg

Hello Dan and Luna :D welcome on board and huge congratulations on your new addition :D she's gorgeous and she has the color of a PEACH :wub: :wub: 

oh btw.. a little secret. Diamond's my first ever dog, and first ever land-walking pet :) previously I had fishes and a turtle! Definitely not the right first dog for most people but for some who have extra patience and do research (I love people who do research. I love you) they're a bundle of joy really xxx good luck! and of course any questions don't hesitate to ask ;)

Thanks everyone for all the replies, she's soo adorable and has lots of energy followed by hours of sleeping :)

We've had a few accidents in the past 2 days which are to be expected but she's learning to let us know she wants to go outside for the toilet, and has learned to sit for treats which I'm amazed at as it only been 2 days.

Definitely not the right first dog for most people but for some who have extra patience and do research (I love people who do research. I love you) they're a bundle of joy really xxx good luck! and of course any questions don't hesitate to ask ;)

Thanks Amanda,

I made sure to think everything through, and have waited for the right time to get her (over 8 years :o )

She'll be well loved and hopehully dragging us all over the country in no time.

Hello and welcome to Husky Owners! I'm absolutely in love with the last photo :wub:

Thanks Dimitar,

I could hardly get my phone out quick enough to take it, she realised that I could grap the lead to bring her back to clean her paws so decided to run off with it :rofl:

Thanks

Dan

Hi and welcome x she is so adorable!

A husky was my first dog and I believe the same as you, if you understand what your getting into and have the love, time and energy they just fit in perfectly

Looking forward to seeing you around x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks everyone for all the well wishes  :thankyou:

It's been a busy day lots of playing and training, so far today we can release grip on anything in her mouth, sit, laydown,  and best of all run to the back door & sit waiting on me to open it to go to the toilet along with wanting to eat all the grass in the garden :lovebone:.

Dan