Me Ish Happeh!

winterchillz

Back in the days when I went to university (spent there just a few months and gave up after that) I became popular among my class mates with my singing of Backstreet Boys.

Me and my friend Angel don't care much about people opinion and we'd do anything to amuse ourselves, including self-irony like singing songs that are not widely accepted nowadays. So yea, we came up with the idea to sing Backstreet Boys and perform like we're in love and sing it to each other. Looks like that everyone in our company had nice laugh, however I love doing it by myself nonetheless so I did it a few times in uni. Once I did it for one of the girls right before an exam and in front of like 150 people because she was nervous.

So, this girl has a birthday today and a few days ago she mentioned to a common friend of ours that she'd love to have me singing BSB for her on Skype. Well, I didn't need much to agree so I did it. After my flawless performance, she turned her mic back on to thank me about that, God, she was even crying! I got a bit worried why she's crying but I figured that it's out of happiness (or at least I hope so). This made me feel utterly good so I decided that cake's on me tonight! :up:

:cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:

Edit:  I can't stop listening to Backstreet Boys now :lmao:

You are braver than I am. I won't even sing karaoke in front of a bunch of people that have had way too much to drink, lol. 

But that was a nice thing you did for your friend. :) And, I love BSB, so now I must go an listen to them! :D

EDIT: I also agree with the above statements.. Video or it didn't happen, lol. :P

There's an extra cake for you if you do :D  I wanna seeeee

Lmao, did I already mention that I hate chu, Emma? :P I will see if I can get my friend to sing it with me, can't promise it'd be any time soon though :P

Megan, it's not hard, you just have to accept the fact that you'd look pathetic and everyone would laugh at you :lmao: