Hidden Talents?

Val (Zebedee)

Just seen a tv advert for Britain's Got Talent and it made me think, with all the new members lately, do any of you have a hidden talent or a party piece you do that amazes your friends?

As a start, I'll tell you we have valkyries who is so talented in the arts and crats field; Mark Firth eats fire and lies on a bed of nails with someone standing on him and Rosemary creates stunning stained glass windows. So there are a few members who are very talented - so what is your speciality act?

Can you ride a unicycle? Walk a hire wire? Perhaps you're even in the Guiness book of records for something - come on, share it :-)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play the piano a bit although cant read music, everything is done by ear. Quite like doing music production on my comp. 

May have also entered fame academy auditions about 10 years ago.

I sing... A little bit  :redface1: my mom said I started singing the moment I could talk. She also said she can't forget the number of complaining neighbors because I like to sing "before bed"  :lol:

other than that I can eat chocolate a lot more than any human being LOL and I sit in a weird, how-on-earth-is-that-comfortable position  :lol:

I don't know if I've said that before, but I used to take part in the theatre group in high school. I won the, how do you call it, leading role actor by playing a psycho ex-soldier at the 16th International Francophone Theatre festival, apart from that I've been participating in every theatre project that my school had.

I've also being doing ballet for half an year, but I have only 2 or 3 live performances.

Am also very lazy. :P

I used to do ballet and modern dance lessons, gymnastics, amateur dramatics. Was rubbish at ballet but gymnastics taught me how to do a bridge. I can still do it properly without my head touching the floor and I am very proud of that fact! Oh and I have a remarkable talent of being always right! ;)

Was rubbish at ballet but gymnastics taught me how to do a bridge. I can still do it properly without my head touching the floor and I am very proud of that fact!

Bet your fella loves that lol

Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk

you have to really swing your hips into it makes u look abit stupid when u do but it works lol

Lol, I have been. Doing a full rotation of my hips, all that happens is the hoop falls down and I look like I've been possessed! Lol. That's why I'm so impressed you can do it! It's not easy!

Lol, I have been. Doing a full rotation of my hips, all that happens is the hoop falls down and I look like I've been possessed! Lol. That's why I'm so impressed you can do it! It's not easy!

not easy indeed :o nix you know what's gonna happen next :P where are them videos LOL

this was nearly 4 years ago lol , I look like an idiot n my (then ten years old) brother was recording so excuse the shaking camera lol -