Hidden Talents?

Val (Zebedee)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play the piano a bit although cant read music, everything is done by ear. Quite like doing music production on my comp.

May have also entered fame academy auditions about 10 years ago.

I played the piano as a child, took lessons for years and owned my own upright piano until recently so I can only play by reading music. Would love to see your audition tape though

I play guitar and used to teach martial arts don't know if you would call that a talent tho

Hey, Lee What Martial Arts did you Teach ??

Maybe you could put together a simple defend yourself class at camp.

I played the piano as a child, took lessons for years and owned my own upright piano until recently so I can only play by reading music. Would love to see your audition tape though

Didnt audition with Piano, but yeah so would I ... Ya dont get the tapes and unless they get on air you never see them. Was a damn good laugh though at night queuing.

Play the piano a bit although cant read music, everything is done by ear. Quite like doing music production on my comp. 

May have also entered fame academy auditions about 10 years ago.

You sound like my brother. He can't read sheet music, but he can recreate a song he just heard on practically any instrument (provided he knows how to play it), he can perfectly tune guitars by ear, etc. 

I have no hidden talents.

I Don't have a secret identity

and I'm not a secret Superhero (or villain)

Just me.

I can solve the Rubik's Cube in a minute while having a casual conversation with people while not looking at the cube. Totally a pointless talent but it always seems to be a great party trick :P

have seen this done at camp and OMG!!!!

i can play a fair number of instruments:

Piano

Clarinet

Saxaphone

Flute

Drums (moderately)

Cornet

Dunno why you put moderately. Ive seen you get in moods where you bang about really well LOL

My hidden talent is....................

With the help of my two precious huskies, I collect husky fur (only to be hoovered away once or twice a day) but that's my talent. Only one I have. Such is life...always have admired those who have a talent.

WAIT! Perhaps I have a talent, I just haven't discovered it yet -------- yes! That's it!!!!!