My New Cousin Is On The Way! Help With Name?

mydiamond

Name The Baby  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which one you prefer?

• Sophie
    • Sabrina
    • Others (write suggestion on comment)

So my uncle is called Steven. His wife is Susan and their first daughter is Stella. Obviously this little girl also needs a name that starts with "S" to go with the theme :) they picked two favorites but since they still have about 2 more months to think, they're open for suggestions :) so what do you think? 

How about Samantha, give her a reason for being a little witch - when's she due, Halloween??

nah, maybe December :) I kinda hope it's gonna be December 30th because that's Stella's birthday :lol: even if I believe it'd be annoying for both girls when they grow older... :rolleyes: 

wait, what if that happens? We're gonna need a name that rhymes with "Stella" then  :P  :P

nah, maybe December :) I kinda hope it's gonna be December 30th because that's Stella's birthday :lol: even if I believe it'd be annoying for both girls when they grow older... :rolleyes:

wait, what if that happens? We're gonna need a name that rhymes with "Stella" then  :P  :P

Oooh, another December baby. Just hope its not on Christmas - being a Christmas baby sucks. Last year (or the year before that), my family completely forgot about it...didn't even get me a card, cake, or anything!  <_<

aww :( you should have told me.. I can send you hugs and kisses :P 

it's worse being a "national holiday" baby here in Indo I guess... if you're born in Indonesian independence day, or Christmas, or any other holidays everyone celebrate even if your family don't forget, they choose not to celebrate your birthday because "hey the entire nation celebrated it anyways"