Flu

Val (Zebedee)

The flu, a virus, a head cold - whatever I have got I wish it would go away! I woke up Saturday morning with a sore throat; since then I have gone through vicious circles of hot, cold, blocked nose, runny nose, fuzzy head, dizziness, aching bones, headache, aching ribs, speaking like a Dalek - oh and a cough for good measure

What are your tried and tested remedies to get you through a virus? All suggestions welcome :-)

Yuk. I had something similar the other week, ended up being violently sick all day. Not much fun but you should see my abs! Lol. Plenty to drink, flush it through your system and get a few early nights. Dose yourself up with night nurse or something to knock you out if you're struggling to sleep. Take care Val. :grouphug: hope you feel better soon. :)

I try not to get it in the first place.

As Lee says lots of rest, plenty of fluids

And painkillers. 

lol at some of those replies! Haha

Thanks for the get well wishes. I just don't know where it came from, I went to bed friday night, right as rain, not been near anyone with so much as a sniffly nose recently so how I picked it up, I don't know but by 'eck as the Yorkshire folk say, I sure know I've got it! lol x