Asha And Juneau ( :

HugTheBear

Just a recent picture of my pretty girls enjoying some nice cool weather down in the south.

Too bad it's going to be in the 80's again this week.

Some one send some snow our way ( :

1e1ba5e1-51c7-4180-abc9-adbbc741cd9e_zps

6ab9f53c-286d-49c0-8703-2d3574538df5_zps

335043de-84c7-43c0-b370-f09be4f4be49_zps

Everyone in this corner was too cool to play with all the other doggies.

When I was stationed at Ft Meade (with that Agency) we were on the fourth floor one evening when it started to snow.  I think all told, there was probably about two inches on the ground in the parking lot when the snow plow came through and pushed what little there was into a little pile at the end of the lanes leading down to the cars ...

We watched this one lady, slip and slide here way down to her car, obviously had no idea what to do in snow.  She got into her car, very slowly backed out of her parking space, put it into drive and crept up the lane to the end and stopped.  Very carefully looking for any cross traffic before she pulled out, I guess.  Planted her front wheels solidly against this little (four to five inch) pile of snow, stepped on the gas to pull out and started spinning her rear tires ... and we were cracking up ... she got out, looked at the rear of the car as if she was asking it why she wasn't going, then looked at the little pile at the front and got back in her car and rammed her way though that and we thought she was going to slide into the cars on the other side of the lane ...

I'm sorry, but people who have no idea how to drive in snow ... shouldn't!   ;)

Haha. I AGREE!! When we lived in Watertown, NY there were so many people who had no clue how to drive in the snow ( military ). And me and my husband would laugh. Because sometimes there were white out conditions and almost a foot in the street! LOL.

I love the snow. I love driving in it. And I love shoveling it. It wasn't so bad, now that I don't have it anymore I regret complaining about it. Haha. Makes me feel at home.

Nice pics

Thanks for sharing. :)

Al' I'll have your allotment of snow if ya don't want it. :P