Plucking Help Required

Val (Zebedee)

Diesel has a really dense coat and doesn't blow like the other 2 and no matter how often I brush, there's always more to come so it's like constant plucking at the moment - better invest in that blower I have been promising myself, I think

Here's what came out from half of his neck by his ear - and he still looks no different there so if anyone fancies a pluck, feel free! lol

post-143-0-07989300-1383064321_thumb.jpg

We have a furminator but I only used it once on Myshka and could hear it slicing the guard hairs, so now I use it to de-fur the rugs lol. I used the undercoat rake which works great on Myshka and Kaviq as they have "normal" husky coats but I can brush D for hours and still get that amount out of him. He's really the size of a whippet under all that fur, you know ROFL

If Diesel is really friendly take him to a school and ask the kids to help lol.  Re furminator are they that bad. I bought mine before i had even brought Eskie home. Didn't know about this site either just went off all the reviews i read elsewhere and they all raved how good they were. Looks like i have wasted my money as usual best not tell oh he will kill me. lol . Hope your feeling much better btw Val

If Diesel is really friendly take him to a school and ask the kids to help lol. Re furminator are they that bad. I bought mine before i had even brought Eskie home. Didn't know about this site either just went off all the reviews i read elsewhere and they all raved how good they were. Looks like i have wasted my money as usual best not tell oh he will kill me. lol . Hope your feeling much better btw Val

Diesel would love that, he adores children and being fussed, not sure the teacher or parents would agree lol

I know people who swear by using the furminator, I suppose it's each to their own but I know more who have thrown them away or use them like I do on alternative things so it's not a total waste x

Thank you for the get well wishes, horrible flu that won't go away :angry:

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

bath always helps me with Parker.

He has a shorter coat than Kaiden, but he doesn't moult so much because it gets stuck in the dense coat....

I find a bath helps as you are rubbing in the shampoo and rinsing it off the wax coating they get is cleaned off and the hairs are free to drop out...

Ok that made more sense in my head...hope it helps :)