Grrrrr!!!!!!!

Mike101

I hate these so called "responsible" dog owners.

You know the type. don't have a lead, because my Fido does as they are told....... Wanders around Aimlessly .not even looking where their dog is, or WHAT it is doing. Have NO intention of picking up anything their dog does, no matter WHERE they do it. Oh , and I have come across a different type....  Pick up their dogs waste in a bag, tie the bag up..... then throw the bag on the floor  for the "Poop bag fairy" to pick up.

I know there are not enough bins around, but I found one the other day, is emptied regularly, always refitted with a new bin liner...  The bin had been dismantled and the new liner had been taken out... Stolen!!!  If they have started stealing bin liners... :arghh: ..... Rant over!! feel better for that :)  :rolleyes:

People stealing bin liners? Ewwww, that's nasty! I pick up after mine every time but yet if I see a poo on the floor on our usual walking route I always get worried that people will think its us. Silly I know but don't want to be tarred with the same brush as the dirty people who are too lazy to pick it up.

People stealing bin liners? Ewwww, that's nasty! I pick up after mine every time but yet if I see a poo on the floor on our usual walking route I always get worried that people will think its us. Silly I know but don't want to be tarred with the same brush as the dirty people who are too lazy to pick it up.

I feel like that as well especially if none of mine have gone yet, because people see me walking 3 dogs and not carrying a full poo bag I think they assume I don't pick it up

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Poo bags on trees is worse than just leaving it, at least on the ground it'll eventually wash away, what do they think will happen when it's up in a tree???

I know what does happen, it gets belted around by the wind and splits! Gross! I know someone who does the same circular walk and if their dog poops in a spot where they will pass before heading home again, she will hang it up and collect it on the way past, disposing of it at home, which is fair enough, but to actually pick it up, tie it then leave it hanging forever is just wrong

I feel like that as well especially if none of mine have gone yet, because people see me walking 3 dogs and not carrying a full poo bag I think they assume I don't pick it up

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm like that,  I tend to use funky colourful bags and that way if anyone says anything about bags on the floor (or in trees, ewww !) I can pull out mine and show the difference. My local pet shop has a set, black polka dots, green stripes and pink zebra print  :rofl: