Ear Infection

Sarah

Kimba's ear has flared up yet again, seems to happen only in the right ear and occur prob twice a year. Its a bit red and smells different than the left one

Have cleaned it out and put drops in that I got from the vet last time it happened :(

Poor baby looks very sorry for himself

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

post-4-13833335071097_thumb.jpg

Hope it clears up. Zoya used to get ear infections. The vet had to flush her ears and then we had to put drops of medicine in for about ten days.

Leyka's ear has flared up like that but it doesn't smell is that still and ear infection?

could be the start of one - from doing some reading, this breed are not prone to them but it could be a yeast infection then again that would normally present in both ears, i think he just gets a waxy build up so will see if cleaning them out more regularly will make a difference x

She's booked in to the vets on tuesday and im making sure its clean from now on looks really sore bless her, Hope Kimba is all better soon xx