New To Site

ajg84116

i am new to this site i am trying to learn more about the husky breed i just got a siberian husky when she was 6 weeks old the lady lived on a farm. great dog she is already house trained at 7 weeks. she howels when she needs to use the bathroom and all that. i am trying to figure out what food to feed her.

i just want what is best for my new addition to my family. i already have a 15 yr old australian sheppard and blue healer mix that i have had since he was 12 weeks but he grew up on old roy and the breeder said to give my sapphire siberian husky 7 weeks old now

post-11000-0-34433800-1383452000.jpg

post-11000-0-42988500-1383452025_thumb.j

post-11000-0-24607000-1383452034_thumb.j

post-11000-0-17991400-1383452043_thumb.j

post-11000-0-55018400-1383452052_thumb.j

post-11000-0-06525800-1383452057_thumb.j

Welcome to husky owners! Not sure what food is available in the states but grain free is usually a good way to go. Remember to make any food changes gradually over several days. Runny poop is not much fun!

Moved this thread to introductions, it should help you to get more responses. :)

thank u trying to find people around salt lake city utah to get together with to do a dog walk. talked to ed already we are working on getting one together 

that's great!  make sure you get plenty of pics to show us!  Can't wait!  :)

Hidden

:( It is illegal in most states to sell pups that young. He is probably not used to being away from the litter. Since he is still at the infant stage, you will probably get a lot of accidents and "crying" just like with babies. I would expect you to be able to look into begining training around 9 weeks.

For food I would recommend looking at www.dogfoodadvisor.com

:( It is illegal in most states to sell pups that young. He is probably not used to being away from the litter. Since he is still at the infant stage, you will probably get a lot of accidents and "crying" just like with babies. I would expect you to be able to look into begining training around 9 weeks.

For food I would recommend looking at www.dogfoodadvisor.com

I disagree , I think training should begin straight away , no matter the pups age even if they did get him slightly younger than is ideal , just my opinion of course

• 2 weeks later...