Did She Really Do That???

Keeonah

A few weeks ago our son was watching the dogs for us. When we got home he mentioned that Sapphire had kicked him. Oookaay, not being totally sure what he meant until this morning. I let all the dogs out into their run at around 06.45 this morning then went in to make a cuppa. I happened to look out the window and saw Sapphire kicking the fence, pony style. It wasn't just a tap either it was a proper full on kick 3 times in quick succession. Does anyone elses dogs do this? I've never heard of it before and wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. Wierd or what :huh: . 

If I can, I'll try and video it if she does it again. I'm gobsmacked. At least I can now understand why Brett said that it hurt like hell :rolleyes:

Gary.

Jelly does this too occasionally...

But it's not extremely powerful at all and usually it's just Once and then it stops.

She'll randomly be walking and then randomly kick one leg behind her... and most of the time I happen to be standing behind her... Ouch!  Hurts when she kicks your shin lol

But I noticed for us it's usually while she's stretching her legs since she just got out of her crate.  

But yeah I deffo find it very odd.  :l