Think I had the last word .........

Val (Zebedee)

I had an appointment at the hairdressers this morning, drove up there but there was a delivery lorry parked across the 2 of the 3 parking spaces there. It is a little parade of 3 units, hairdressers, bathroom shop & florist with a parking space in front of each. The florists was closed but the lorry driver was wanting to deliver there & sat blocking the parking area while on his mobile. I sneaked in infront of the cab & parked outside the florists (the only accessible one) & went for my appointment. Half hour later, still no-one at the florists, the lorry drove off.

Just coming out of my appointment 3 hrs later :blink: to be accosted at my car by an angry bloke. I also noticed there were no other cars in front of the shops bar mine & a blue BMW parked ACROSS the back of mine, blocking me in! I got in my car then opened the door when he came over to me. He shouted at me that I had been parked outside his shop for 3 hrs, I agreed (calmly), he told me HE pays rent for that parking space, it clearly says on that sign (pointing to a sign that read 'Customer parking only') - I advised him all 3 units had that sign outside & I was a customer of the parade, I hadn't parked up & gone the pub next door, or the park up the road or on the bus to town (again, calmly as he was getting redder!). When he drew breath, I told him that as his shop wasn't open at 9.45 am to take delivery & I had been blocked from the other 2 spaces, I had no other choice. That was when he spluttered & looked accusingly at his assistant (who, I assume was late opening up but hadn't told him!) & strode off stating he "would move his car in 5 minutes to let me out, then!"

So, I started my engine, I had about 1' gap front & rear, did a 6 point maneuver, turned my car around & drove off - shouting, "Sorry, I'm a woman, I'm not supposed to be able to drive like that!"

1-0 to me, I think - AR$E'OLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I had an appointment at the hairdressers this morning, drove up there but there was a delivery lorry parked across the 2 of the 3 parking spaces there. It is a little parade of 3 units, hairdressers, bathroom shop & florist with a parking space in front of each. The florists was closed but the lorry driver was wanting to deliver there & sat blocking the parking area while on his mobile. I sneaked in infront of the cab & parked outside the florists (the only accessible one) & went for my appointment. Half hour later, still no-one at the florists, the lorry drove off.

Just coming out of my appointment 3 hrs later :blink: to be accosted at my car by an angry bloke. I also noticed there were no other cars in front of the shops bar mine & a blue BMW parked ACROSS the back of mine, blocking me in! I got in my car then opened the door when he came over to me. He shouted at me that I had been parked outside his shop for 3 hrs, I agreed (calmly), he told me HE pays rent for that parking space, it clearly says on that sign (pointing to a sign that read 'Customer parking only') - I advised him all 3 units had that sign outside & I was a customer of the parade, I hadn't parked up & gone the pub next door, or the park up the road or on the bus to town (again, calmly as he was getting redder!). When he drew breath, I told him that as his shop wasn't open at 9.45 am to take delivery & I had been blocked from the other 2 spaces, I had no other choice. That was when he spluttered & looked accusingly at his assistant (who, I assume was late opening up but hadn't told him!) & strode off stating he "would move his car in 5 minutes to let me out, then!"

So, I started my engine, I had about 1' gap front & rear, did a 6 point maneuver, turned my car around & drove off - shouting, "Sorry, I'm a woman, I'm not supposed to be able to drive like that!"

1-0 to me, I think - AR$E'OLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Lmao very good val you tell em girltongue.gif

OI! You cheeky pair! Well, I've never been SO insulted in my li -------- oh, hang on, yeah, I have ........ BUT I'M A GOOD DRIVER & the only similarity in that vid is the colour of the car! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

No need to be insulted your all the same lol laugh.gif

Thought I was gonna have to come bk to this post with my tim hat on ( or was I hoping I would ) lol