Christmas Presents For Our Kids?

Sarah

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For Ice I'd like to get him a toy that he can't rip apart ever!!!! Not much chance of that one happening but I'm just grateful that he's finally worked out how to play with toys full stop. Before he'd just shred them without even trying to play. He now plays quite happily for a bit, even plays fetch when he's in the mood. :D

For Ice I'd like to get him a toy that he can't rip apart ever!!!! Not much chance of that one happening but I'm just grateful that he's finally worked out how to play with toys full stop. Before he'd just shred them without even trying to play. He now plays quite happily for a bit, even plays fetch when he's in the mood. :D

Have you tried these from pets at home? Its 9 quid but has lasted a month here so far

Ignore Dave lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

post-4-13836896751033_thumb.jpg

You mean Dave doesn't come as standard? lol. No I haven't tried one of those, tbh he ripped apart a kong in 2 days so most things only last a few minutes if that. I'll look out for them and give 'em a squeeze to see what they're like. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

You mean Dave doesn't come as standard? lol. No I haven't tried one of those, tbh he ripped apart a kong in 2 days so most things only last a few minutes if that. I'll look out for them and give 'em a squeeze to see what they're like. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

Oh no lol a Kong? Wow

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm thinking of making Dime a pudding cake :) don't have an oven so can't bake a proper cake but I can crush some milk biscuits, soak them in water, decorate them with peanut butter or cheese and put it in the freezer. Tried it once and he loved it :D I'm also thinking of buying him a new collar. Not that he needs one :lol:

Hidden

Nana is making out like a thief. Her xmas present list includes:

A new hot Pink WolfPack

A new sister (7 year old Eurohound, Freya)

A new custom Xback

New hiking Bandannas

And once she gets her WPD I am buying the mileage patch and the SHCA WPD title patch.

• 3 weeks later...