Keep Big D In Your Thoughts

Val (Zebedee)

I understand your worry - anesthesia is call for additional worry. At any age, but especially our golden oldies. I'm thinking of you and praying for only good news to come of all these tests. Hugs and more hugs. Keep thinking positive thoughts, the girls and I are thinking of sunshine, long walks and husky kisses in D's honor. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, D is going to the vets tomorrow, a friend is dropping him off at 9am as due to illness in the office I can't be home to take him or pick him up. So I will wait for either a call off the vet or my friend as to how things are developing after the ultrasound and x-ray, then I will be flying home at 4pm to give him cuddles!! :D

Val so sorry i have missed this post somehow. I hope everything went well with big D lots of cuddles to you both  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  and when he is well enough to join the walks he can have even more cuddles and lots of treats if he is allowed