Looking For My Husky?

Lesley Wolfe

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Lesley and welcome to the forum. I live in Cambridge and have 5 of these little beauties. I did have 6 as we also had a girl that I rescued from an abusive family. She has been turned round into a lovely girl and moved on to her new forever home where her learning curve continues. If you fancy a trip to Cambridge we would always be happy to give you a warm welcome and you can meet the dogs and come out for a walk with us.

Gary.

Thank you for the warm welcome Val and everyone else too, love to know there are like minded people.

lol

Hi and welcome to the pack!

What part of the country are you in? If not miles away we are in Manchester and you are more than welcome to come meet my 3 and have a coffee and chat x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Well, I am just smiling, I find the response from everyone is just fantastic and I feel right at home already (even though we have'nt got our husky yet)

I am checking out the rescue centres and registering to get things in action.

Thank you, thank you thank you

x

ooh exciting times :D someone's bound to join the dark side!! Welcome to our big husky family :wave: as for feeding it really comes down to what kind of husky your future dog is. Some are highly sensitive, some likes raw, some allergic to raw meat, while some others.. like my boy Diamond.. couldn't care less about what's coming down his throat  :rolleyes: reading the posts above I assume you're planning to rescue? Adults are easier in this case IMO because the staffs should've already known what they can and can't eat. Puppies are much more sensitive :)

Best of luck xxx

i have 2 rescued huskies one is 12 one is 3. i wasent looking for a husky, we had a 10 year old golden and wanted to get her a playmate. when i went to the shelter i could not believe someone gave up such a beautiful dog. i had to have it. well our golden passed 3 yrs ago, so it was back to shelter and another beautiful husky was waiting for us. these r the only dogs i will own. lots of work but the rewards are well worth it. good luck

sent thru smoke signals directly out the top of my teepee!!!