Same Question Twice In One Day

moonstar

boy is my credit card hot, all in one day outside drain blocked, washing machine not emptying :duh: so had a cuppa planned action first ring drain man (get him to sort drain thinking washing machine is not emptying cos water backing up cos out pipe lower than ground water nowhere to go) then book washing machine man ,well drain man came could not shift block so second lot came got it sorted when he had parted me from £120 yes :eek:  i said £120 :mouthshut:   he said  HAVE YOU GOT A DOG mmmmmm might have and if you look harder you might find two , with me thinkin omg whats he gona say cos at begining of summer one of them ran of with a bag of potatos an droped them down train and yes that was omg exspensive the plastic bag had been chewed and thay droped out, he said drain blocked solid with dog hair, so tried washing machine to see if it would empty now drain sorted but no so washing machine man comes after an hour there was more bits all over me floor with me thinkin bad bad VERYbad and then he said it HAVE YOU GOT A DOG mmmm might have well everythin that could be blocked solid with dog hair was and his parting shot was £80 please :jawdrop:     can you shave a husky or make them were a coat our mabe the dyson good job i love em :D

lol. sounds like you've had quite a day. I'm getting a bit paranoid about the dog hair now, my washing machines been a bit dodgy lately. Keeps making bad ammonia smells when I put a load of washing on. I thought it was Ice letting one drop at first but the poor little sod wasn't even in the room at the time, lol.

It could always be worse. The dryer at the animal shelter has nearly caught fire last week. Despite the regular cleaning there is so much dust and hair inside it that it caused the fire alarm to go off  :o They got it checked out today but it's basically beyond repair...

Yeah my washing machine backed up. Checked the filter (after draining water mostly onto the floor) Nope nothing in the filter, pulled the filter HUGE ball of fur. Thanks dawgs