Love Acts Of Kindness Like This!!!!

CARRINGTON

Tuesday it was raining non-stop here and on a college campus that sucks since you have to walk too and from classes sometimes 20-30 minute walk from one class to the next. Well this was overseen on my college campus and it definitely stops and makes you thankful

1464765_10151970969599906_429923334_n.jp

These men have never met each other before, I do know the guy in the wheel chair as he comes to my work often to eat there, he is in a wheel chair and can only use one arm with his other he pushes his wheel chair along. According to other people the guy with the umbrella saw this guy pushing his wheel chair unable to hold an umbrella in the pouring rain so took his own umbrella and covered the kid in the wheel chair all the way to the kids next class. That right there is amazing and I love seeing things like this!!! It makes me so thankful to be on a campus like this and shows that even though it seems humanity is going down the drain there are still a few good people left.

All it takes to make this World a better place is a single act of kindness. Awesome!