Could Someone Help With The Colouring Of My Husky ?

theaCarlos

I got a female Siberian husky . She's a feisty little thing but I can't confirm what colour of coat she has . She looks like an augoti but her undercover isnt charcoal it's beighy colour which relates to the grey wolf . But everything else is spot on with the augoti she is my first husky and was wondering if someone could help . Her brother's pure white so I dont know if that has something to do with there mum being pure white and there dad looking more like the girl . Help please ?

Cute pup. :)

My boy's undercoat is beige, and I believe his colour colour is classified as 'sable', although I used to think it was 'wolf grey'. I've provided pictures below.

It is possible you have a sable or wolf grey Siberian, just with a 'dirty face'. A 'dirty face' is when they don't have a clearly defined white mask. 

Although, would it be possible to get higher quality pictures...preferably in the sunlight? The sunlight will help us see his true colours. For example, in the picture below is of boy under a bright overcast sky:

suka_67_by_canuckzd-d3hrytf.jpg

This picture is when he is inside - he looks like a different dog as his red doesn't show well inside:

aftermath_by_canuckzd-d4vi1y1.jpg

Two more pictures, taken the same day shows the difference between full sunlight and shade:

Suka_Lope_by_CanuckZD.jpg

suka_59_by_canuckzd-d3a3qlw.jpg

So disappointed I thought I was coming in here to colour A husky in   :rofl:

:hello:  :welcomepack:

I got my red crayon stuck up my nose can I borrow yours? Lol.

From What I can see from the pics, looks like wolf grey. There's a website I saw ages ago about the colours of the Siberian husky and variations between each official colour. If I find it later on I'll link it for you, mind you I'm about to go to bed so it might just be faster to have a little google session yourself. Lol.